What information do we collect from you?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
Information We Collect From You Directly
We receive Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
Account Information: We retain your account information for as long as your account is active and a reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate the Services. Archived projects are stored for 30 days from when they are archived, after which they are automatically deleted. In some cases we may retain your account information, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation.
User Content: Some features of the Services allow users to provide content such as images and written comments. Such content is retained in your account for as long as your account is active and a reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate the Services.
Information We Receive From Third Party Sources: Some third parties, such as our business partners and service providers, (including, but not limited to those who provide services related to customer messaging, surveying, advertising, marketing, social media, and analytics), provide us with Personal Data about you, such as the following:
- Platform activity data
- Survey responses
- Account information for third party services
- Information from our advertising partners
- Name and email address from participation in our referral and promotional codes programs
Information We Automatically Collect When You Use Our Services: Some Personal Data is automatically collected when you use the Services, such as the following:
IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically: We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Services, including your IP address, device ID, and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate the collection of data concerning your interaction with the Services (e.g., what links you have clicked on).
Generally, the Services automatically collect usage information, such as which parts of the Site you use and the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyze and improve them.
Email Communications: We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. We use this confirmation to improve our customer service.
Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
- Essential Cookies: Essential cookies are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Services. Disabling these cookies will make certain features and services unavailable.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Services, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to our Services. These cookies help us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Performance/Analytical Cookies: Performance/analytical cookies allow us to understand how visitors use our Services such as by collecting information about the number of visitors to the website, what pages visitors view on our website and how long visitors are viewing pages on the website. Performance/analytical cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns in order to help us improve our campaigns and the Service’s content for those who engage with our advertising.
- Retargeting/Advertising Cookies: Retargeting/advertising cookies collect data about your online activity and identify your interests so that we can provide advertising that we believe is relevant to you.
Analytics Data: We collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Services.
Aggregate Information: We collect statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Services (“Aggregate Information”). Some of this information is derived from Personal Data. While Aggregate Information is not Personal Data, it may be tied back to you, your Account or your web browser.