In today’s digital age, choosing the right platform to manage user feedback can make or break your product.
When it comes to bug tracking, feature requests and other kinds of user feedback workflows, it’s essential to choose the right platform that meets needs of your team, your business and your users. If you fail to do so, it can have a negative impact on your product’s reputation and sales.
When picking a platform to manage your user feedback workflows, there are a number of things you should consider:
- Ease of use
- Flexible feedback types
- Automatic capture of background information and user activity
- Customization and scalability
- Product roadmap alignment
- Automation and integration
- Collaboration and communication
- Analytics and reporting
- Data security and privacy
- Customer support
- Reputation and reviews
Do you want the best user feedback platform for your web application of SaaS product? Discover how Userback can help — try it free for 14 days.